My Essaouiran familyFrom left to right: Mohammed (one of the older guys who doesn't show up much), Ma'alem Sadik (loves making the peace sign in every photograph), Mohammed Sherrif (the one who has always been so sweet to me), Khalid (when he smiles and laughs you can't help but do the same), Yassin (the guy whose name I could never remember- but it finally clicked a couple days ago.. ha), and of course, on the far right, Hassan, Mr. Beautiful Dimples (who told me later that he's making the “surfer sign” with his hand. ;)
My god I'm going to miss these guys.... they really have become my family here. While I didn't get a picture of the other young Mohammed yet and a few of the other guys/men I see regularly, I am just thrilled to have a picture of the main gang I've been hanging out with the last 6 weeks.