Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back in Business, Heading to Essaouira but first, a long beach weekend somewhere else

Hooray! The computer is back in business again; after a day of fiddling around with the laptop, I finally got everything working as before and was quite proud of myself for solving a problem that the guy at the computer store could not.

As soon as that was solved and to celebrate, Hassan and I escaped to Dar Bouazza, a tranquil little beach village not far from Casa. Hassan seems to have friends in every town in Morocco so here we are in another beautiful place staying with a friend of his at a gorgeous little beach house before we head back to Essaouira.

It sounds like the boys will all be surfing tomorrow while I sit on the beach and read which is just fiiine by me.

Aside from still adjusting to the huge climate difference and trying to fight off the damp, I am thrilled to be back in Morocco and with Hassan as my personal chef, am eating the best tajines known to mankind. Boy did I miss the food here!